THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
9/6/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting of August 30, 2006, to be approved.
1. Reconstruction of Beach Blvd and Fourth Street in the Winchester Bay Area. County Roads Nos. 87A and 87G, Douglas County, OR.
1. Agreement with Umpqua Community College for transit services. Douglas County will provide free ridership on its fixed route bus service to any UCC employee or student.
1. Amendment to Intergovernmental Agreement between Douglas County and the City of Drain, wherein a branch library resides.
1. Agreement with the U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife in Phase II of the Mildred Kanipe Memorial Park Habitat Restoration Project Order.
1. Order Setting Hearing Date and Notice of a Public Hearing for annexation of property to the Roseburg Urban Sanitary Authority. (Chief Petitioner: LEMB) There are no known objectors at this time. The hearing date can be continued for September 20, 2006.
2. Orders reappointing members to the South Umpqua Planning Advisory Committee (PAC). Gerald Portnell, term to expire August 13, 2009; Patrick Hayley, term to expire on May 30, 2009; and, Mary Anne Norris, term to expire on August 30, 2009.
1. Consultant Services Assignment No. 2 with Universal Field Services, Inc. for appraisal and negotiation fees for the Rolling Hills Project.
1. Agreement with the Roseburg Bureau of Land Management (BLM) to provide law enforcement assistance.
NEXT MEETING: There will be no meeting on September 13th; the next scheduled meeting will be held on September 20, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting