1. Oregon Building Officials Association (OBOA) Parade of Presidents Plaque Presentation.
1. Second and final extension of Contract #19867 with Sims Electric, Inc. for electrical services for Building Facilities and other departments use on an as-needed basis. Contract extended to June 30, 2007.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Modification of contract #22822 with Staff Care, Inc. (Dr. Purvis) for locum tenens services.
MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE
1. Order refunding taxes to Donald L. Connors in the amount of $635.85.
2. Order refunding taxes to John and Rosemarie Wakefield in the amount of $637.03.
1. Intergovernmental Agreement between City of Reedsport and Douglas County’s new campground in Winchester Bay.
1. Order setting hearing date and notice of a public hearing for annexation of property to the Roseburg Urban Sanitary Authority. Chief Petitioner is LEMB. There are no known objectors at this time.
2. Historic Preservation Fund Agreement Grant #OR-06-16 with the State of Oregon Parks and Recreation Department to receive funding for a portion of the County’s Historic Preservation Program.
1. Grant Agreement with City of Roseburg for storm drainage system improvements associated with the Kline / Moorea Drive Project.
2. Contract with LTM, Inc. for asphalt overlay of Tiller Trail Highway PM 23.3 to 24.9 County Road No. 1, Douglas County, OR.
3. First modification of Contract #16183 for engineering assignment #9 with C.F. Malm for the Galesville Dam Reservoir upgrade.
4. Order rejecting bid for Cleveland Hill shoulder widening, Milepost 0.00 to 0.26 County Road No. 59, Douglas County, Oregon with LTM, Inc.
5. Order authorizing maintenance of local access roads, Weaver Avenue No. 911 and Gentry Loop No. 911-A.
6. Order authorizing maintenance of a local access road, Follett Street No. 252-G.
7. Order authorizing maintenance of a local access road, Flangas Avenue No. 910.
8. Order accepting completion of contract: Scott Henry Bridge Approach Embankment Fort McKay Road No. 9. The contract has been completed and all requirements have been met. Beckley Excavation & Utility, Inc.
9. Contract with C2S Group, LLC for North Fork Smith River Road culvert replacement Milepost 2.0 and 7.45, County Road No. 48A, Douglas County, OR.
10. Contract with C2S Group, LLC for Buck Creek Road culvert replacement Milepost 1.385, County Road No. 61, Douglas County, OR.
11. Contract with C2S Group LLC for Non-Profit Campus Phase 3 County Road No. 909, Douglas County, OR.
1. Contract with United States Department of Agriculture to provide three full-time Wildlife Specialists to respond to damage situations within Douglas County involving predatory animals that threaten human health and safety, livestock and other property.
2. Contract with United States Department of Agriculture to provide one part-time wildlife specialist to respond to damage situations within Douglas County involving predatory animals that threaten human health and safety, livestock and other property.
3. USFS – Modification to 2006 Financial and Operating Plan for additional recreational patrol activity related to PacificCorp sponsored patrol of the North Umpqua Hydroelectric Project Area.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on August 16, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting