THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
8/30/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting of August 23, 2006, to be approved.
1. Award of Bid #925 to Power Ford in the amount of $151,543.00 for seven (7) new full-size four door police type vehicles for the Sheriff’s Department.
1. Agreement with Douglas Education Service District for mental health treatment for students in the schools.
2. Agreements with UNI/CARE Systems, Inc. for Health and Social Services Electronic Information System. This includes application software, support documentation, related installation, consulting and training services and ongoing software support services.
1. ORDER: Planning Department File No. 05-338. Wildwood Estates LLC, order to decline review in the matter of an appeal of the Planning Commission decision approving an 8-lot subdivision and technical review on a 16.97 acre parcel on Wildwood Drive south of Winchester Bay.
2. Hearing for adoption of amendments to the City of Sutherlin Plan and Zoning Maps for the purpose of expanding the urban growth boundary (Alaska Sutherland Knolls).
1. Order granting vacation of a portion of Scotty Court, County Road No. 4M upon performance or fulfillment of conditions. Petitioner: Richard T. Grost.
2. Contract with LTM, Inc. for asphalt overlay of various streets in the Green Area.
1. Modification #2 for Forest Service financial and operating plan to provide additional patrol activity related to PacificCorp sponsored patrol of the North Umpqua Hydro-electric Project area.
1. Order appointing Donald L. Atchison and John Proctor as members to the Glide-Idleyld Sewarage System Panel.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on September 6, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting