THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
8/2/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting of July 26, 2006, to be approved.
1. Bid Opening: Asphalt overlay of Tiller Trail Highway M.P. 23.3 to 24.9 County Road No. 2, Douglas County, OR.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Agreement with Public Transit Division of Oregon Department of Transportation for public transportation services.
1. Order: HY-MT Rock LLC, order to decline review, in the matter of an appeal of the Planning Commission decision approving a conditional use permit to allow mining and processing of aggregate on a 245 acre parcel north of Canyonville. P/D File No. 06-001.
1. Contract with OBEC Consulting Engineers for North Umpqua River (Brown) Bridge inspection and load rating services.
1. Agreement to provide law enforcement assistant services to BLM lands in Douglas County.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on August 9, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting