1. Contract with Ryder Election Services for printing all of Douglas County ballots, maximum amount $145,000.
1. Award of Bid #924 to Hanson Chevrolet for eight (8) new mid-size four-door sedans for Courthouse Pool, Sheriff’s Office and Health Department.
1. Order setting hearing date and notice of a public hearing for multiple annexations of property to the Douglas County Fire District #2: Chief Petitioners: Veal Oliveira, and Ring. All three of the petitions qualify under ORS 198.857 annexation without election by petition of landowner. There are no known objectors at this time. Hearing Date can be set for September 20, 2006.
2. Order affirming the decision of the Planning Commission in the Clemens and Ottilie Schotborgh quasi-judicial amendment to the Douglas County Comprehensive Plan which approves an amendment and zone change on a 5.37 acre parcel in the Tri City urban unincorporated area. Planning Department File No. 06-135.
3. Order rescinding the irrevocable offer to dedicate property recorded in Instrument No. 89-15085 and the waiver of objection to assessment for future construction of a street designated on the Green Circulation Plan recorded in Instrument No. 89-15086; in lieu, offer owner is providing a cash payment to the County for costs associated with relocation of future street improvements.
4. Amended order for annexation of property to the Douglas County Fire District #2. Chief Petitioner: Spitzer.
1. Order accepting permanent easement with Central Oregon & Pacific Railroad, Inc.
2. Order accepting completion of contract with Roseburg Paving Company for non-profit Campus Loop Road, Phase 2.
3. First extension of Contract No. 21124 for coordinating acquisition of real property on County Road No. 1 with Right-of-Way Associates, Inc.
4. Third extension of Contract No. 18752 for coordination of acquisition of real property with Right-of-Way Associates, Inc.
5. Contract Change Order No. 1 with Pinnacle Engineering, Inc. for Scott Henry Bridge Approach Embankment.
6. Contract Change Order No. 1 with Holm II, Inc., for Scott Henry Bridge Replacement.
7. Contract with Lisa Winn Consulting to update and revise the 1989 Douglas County Water Resource Management Program.
1. Order for appointment of Dan O’Neil to the Standley Estates Road District Board of Commissioners. Term to run through December 31, 2006.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting