THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
7/5/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting of June 28, 2006, to be approved.
1. Relay for Life Weekend.
ASSESSMENT AND TAXATION
1. Order to reappoint Tom Michaels as a member of the Douglas County Farm Board of Review. Term to expire June 30, 2008.
1. Amendment No. 21985 to the Contract with Simplex Grinnell for the replacement of the fire alarm system. This includes additional parts and services required in order to ensure that the system operates properly and efficiently.
1. Price agreement for Pacific Pride Cardlock Fueling for areas with no County owned Cardlock Facility.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Order appointing Robert Jacobson as a member to the Special Transportation Advisory Committee. Term to expire June 30, 2007.
1. Resolution regarding membership in City County Insurance Services Trust. Membership advantages will benefit County by way of risk management services and property and public entity insurance rates based on pooled participation of members.
1. First extension to Contract with Best Tel LLC, Inc.
2. First extension to Contract with Megabyte Computer Services, Inc.
3. First extension to Contract with Rio Communications.
1. Order reappointing Mary Ellen Lasswell as a member to the Douglas County Library Board. Term to expire June 30, 2010.
1. Order authorizing the purchase of precast three-sided culvert from Hanson Pipe and Products.
2. Order accepting easement from Gary and Christi Helbling for connection to the Glide-Idleyld Park sewer system.
3. Award of Grant Agreements for City Street and Bridge Improvements to the following cities: Canyonville, $27,200; Drain, $21,000; Elkton, $20,000; Glendale, $20,000; Myrtle Creek, $69,200; Oakland, $20,000; Reedsport, $84,600; Riddle, $20,200; Roseburg, $403,400; Sutherlin, $143,600; Winston, $97,600; and Yoncalla, $21,600.
1. Marine Board Contract for boating safety and law enforcement services for patrol of Douglas County waterways.
1. Order reappointing Paul Tamm, Mike Rondeau, and Dan Van Slyke as members of the Regional Investment Board. Terms to expire June 30, 2008.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on July 12, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting