THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
7/26/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting of July 19, 2006, to be approved.
1. Bid Opening: Non-Profit Campus Phase 3 County Road No. 909, Douglas County, Oregon.
2. Bid Opening: Buck Creek Road Culvert Replacement M.P. 1.385 County Road No. 61, Douglas County, Oregon.
3. Bid Opening: North Fork Smith River Road Culvert Replacement M.P. 2.0 to 7.45 County Road No. 48A, Douglas County, Oregon.
1. Order setting hearing and directing publication of notice of hearing in the matter of the dissolution of the North Canyonville Water District and the North Canyonville Sanitary District.
COMMISSION ON CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
1. Contract renewal with the Southwestern Oregon Community Action Committee for administering the after-school program in Reedsport for fiscal year 2006-07.
2. Contract renewal with the Riddle School District for administering the after-school program in Riddle for fiscal year 2006-07.
3. Order appointing Stiles Gunn as a member to the Douglas County Commission on Children and Families. Term to expire June 30 2007.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Agreement with Public Transit Division of Oregon Department of Transportation for public transportation services.
2. Contract with Valley View Mental Health Services, Inc., dba Valley View Counseling for Mental Health Services' JBH panel provider services.
1. Order authorizing the purchase of five concrete vault toilet buildings from CXT, Inc. One building to be located at Emile County Park and four buildings to be located at the new campground at Winchester Bay.
1. Hearing for Annexation of Property and Order Incorporating Territory to the Douglas County Fire District #2 by Chief Petitioner: Spitzer. The petition has qualified under ORS 198.857, annexation without election by petition of landowner. The signature of the property owner of the proposed annexation has been verified, and there are no known objectors at this time. This will be the final hearing.
1. Order accepting completion of contract: E-Mile Creek Bridge replacement at Little River Road No. 17C. The contract has been completed by Mowat Construction Company and all requirements have been met.
2. Order accepting easement from Gary L. Tyler and Lela Toye for connection to the Glide- Idleyld Park sewer system.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on August 2, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting