THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
7/19/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting of July 12, 2006, to be approved.
1. Amendment of Contract No. 22461 with R. E. Noah and Company, Inc. extending termination date to December 31, 2006, for truss repair of Douglas Hall.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Approval of the allocation for the Special Transportation Funds for Fiscal Year 2006-2007, as recommended by the Special Transportation Advisory Committee.
1. Order Setting Hearing Date and Notice of a Public Hearing for multiple annexations of property to the Douglas County Fire District #2. (Chief Petitioners: Scherbinske, Mican, Holzer, and Engle). All four of the petitions qualify under ORS 198.857, annexation without election by petition of landowner. The signatures of the property owners for the proposed annexations have been verified and there are no known objectors at this time.
1. Third Extension of Contract Nol.18753 for coordination for acquisition of real property with Universal Field Services, Inc.
2. Preliminary Order approving vacation of a portion of Scotty Court, County Road No. 4M without a hearing.
3. Preliminary Order approving vacation of a portion of Elk Street, a dedicated road in the town of Scottsburg. (Petitioners: William G. and Betty D. Gibbon; Donna L. Plagmann, and Rick L. and Connie L. Roberts.)
1. Order authorizing purchase of park model RV for temporary office use for the RV Resort Manager for Salmon Harbor. The lowest responsible bid was received from Nor’Wester Industries, Inc.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on July 26, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting