THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
7/12/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting of July 5, 2006, to be approved.
1. Relay for Life Weekend.
1. Bid Opening: Cleveland Hill Shoulder Widening M.P. 0.00 to 0.26, County Road No. 59, Douglas County, OR.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
1. Vendor responses to summary Request for Proposal #921 for a Building Permit System.
2. Vendor responses to summary Request for Proposal #922 for a Planning Department System.
3. Vendor responses to summary Request for Proposal #923 for a Fleet Maintenance and Management System.
1. Amendment No. 21985 to the Contract with Simplex Grinnell for the replacement of the fire alarm system. This includes additional parts and services required in order to ensure that the system operates properly and efficiently.
1. Communications Support Agreement from TAIT on UHF System. PULLED
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Acceptance of Request for Proposal from Unicare for Health and Social Services computer system.
1. Bargain and Sale Deed to Lone Rock Timberland Co. for a 0.17 acre parcel located south of Oakland.
2. Lease with Canyonville LLC for office space for the Canyonville Branch of Douglas County Health and Social Services. Term is 7-01-06 through 6-30-07.
3. Lease with Canyonville LLC for office space for the Canyonville Justice Court. Term is 6-1-06 through 5-31-07.
1. Order reappointing Mary McClintock and Ron Sturtz as members to the Douglas County Museum Advisory Board. Terms to expire June 30, 2009.
1. Agreement for construction of the Dunes Rescue Building by Wildish Building Co.
1. Coastal Grant Agreement No. CZM-07-013. As part of the acknowledgement of the Coastal Resources Plan, the County is receiving implementation grant funds to partially reimburse coastal related planning activities. Grant in effect from July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007.
2. Under the Delegation of Authority Order, dated June 25, 1997, a periodic report on delegated responsibilities is required. This report involves the Second Quarter of 2006. During this reporting period, there have been eleven (11) final zone change orders and three (3) waivers of objection to assessment.
1. Contract with Orenco Systems, Inc. for operation and maintenance of the Glide-Idleyld Wastewater Treatment Facility.
2. Transfer of certain lands owned by Douglas County to the Public Works Department.
3. Order setting service and connection fees for the Glide-Idleyld Park Sewerage System.
4. Second amended Order granting vacation of property upon performance of fulfillment of conditions.
5. Order establishing a “No Parking” restriction on Little River Road.
1. Signing of HUD Environmental Assessment as responsible entities certifying officers for a grant awarded to Salmon Harbor and a grant awarded to the Parks Department.
1. Contract with Dr. Olson, Medical Examiner, to provide medical services to Sheriff’s Office as board certified pathologist to act as the County Medical Examiner in accordance with the provisions of Oregon Revised Statutes.
1. Order reappointing Ralph Huffman and Dave Williams as members to the Salmon Habitat Advisory Committee. Terms to expire January 30, 2008.
2. Order reappointing Frank Jacinto, Gerald Portnell and Vera Ward as members to the Douglas County Traffic Safety Commission. Terms to expire June 30, 2009.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on July 19, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting