THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
6/7/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board meeting of May 24, 2006, to be approved.
1. First Extension to Contract #21111 with Dallas W. Horn, A.I.A. for architectural design services for Building Facilities and other departments use on an as needed basis. Work is performed by assignments. This will extend the contract to June 30, 2007.
1. Scott Mountain Lease Agreement with Roseburg Resources Company.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Receiving statements of qualifications from potential STF providers for Special Transportation services.
1. Order amending Douglas County Personnel Rule 5 (Compensation Plan).
2. Order amending Douglas County Personnel Rule 7 (Probationary Period).
3. Order amending Douglas County Personnel Rule 10 (Separation in Good Standing).
4. Order amending Douglas County Personnel Rule 13 (Personnel Review Board).
5. Order amending Douglas County Personnel Rule 18 (Travel Regulations).
1. Notice of Sale involving a small property located South of Oakland that was acquired through property tax foreclosure.
1. Memorandum of Understanding among the U. S. Department of the Interior / Bureau of Land Management and Douglas County, Oregon, for the purpose of transfer of management of E-mile Campground to Douglas County for a one year term.
1. Order, Planning Department File No. 06-011, Lone Rock Timber Management Co. Order to decline review, in the matter for an appeal of the Planning Commission decision approving a Conditional Use Permit to allow mining and processing of aggregate on a 2,340 acre parcel east of Sutherlin.
1. Second extension of Intergovernmental Agreement with the City of Myrtle Creek for housing inmates.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on June 14, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting