THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
6/14/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board meeting of June 7, 2006, to be approved.
1. Proclamation declaring June 14th, 2006 as Umpqua Valley Roundup Days.
ASSESSMENT AND TAXATION
1. Orders refunding taxes to the following: Edwin D. and Beverly Dirksen, $12,900.89; and, Sun Studs, LLC & Ameritech Credit Corp, dba SBC Capital Services, $3,967.76.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. First Extension of Contract No. 21181 with Protocall Services, Inc. to extend contract to June 30, 2007, for after hours telephone crisis counseling services.
1. Notice of Sale involving a small property located South of Oakland that was acquired through property tax foreclosure.
MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE
1. Public Hearing to discuss the 2006-07 Budget as approved by the Budget Committee on May 16, 2006.
2. Request to increase change fund at the Sutherlin Branch Library from $25.00 to $50.00.
1. Hearing: (Valynn Currie for Tim Foley) Request for Comp Plan Map Amendment, Zone Change and non-resource Determination. Planning Department File No. 06-025; Ordinance No. 2006-06-01.
2. Order reappointing:
• Joe Coons as a member to the Elk Creek Planning Advisory Committee. Term to expire on March 29, 2009
• Alice L. Christel as a member to the Callahan Planning Advisory Committee. Term to expire on May 31, 2009.
• Clem Dewart as a member to the Cow Creek Planning Advisory Committee. Term to expire on May 26, 2009.
3. Order appointing:
• Ellen Porter as a member to the Roseburg Green Planning Advisory Committee. Term to expire June 14, 2009.
4. Order affirming the decision of the Planning Commission, File No. 06-032, in the Bonnie Atkinson Quasi-Judicial Amendment to the Douglas County Comprehensive Plan.
1. Contract Change Order No. 2 with Mowat Construction Company for E-Mile Creek Bridge Replacement.
2. Contract with Roseburg Paving Company for Canyonville Transfer Site Retaining Wall, Douglas County, OR.
1. Modification to Forest Service Contract for Patrol Services for additional services for potential timber sale protests.
1. Order appointing Sharon Blodgett and Herman Oberholzer as members to the Douglas County Housing Authority Commission. Terms to expire on April 14, 2011.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on June 21, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting