THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
5/24/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board meeting of May 24, 2006, to be approved.
1. Bid Opening for procurement of acrylic waterborne road striping paint.
2. Bid Opening for Canyonville Transfer Site retaining wall. Douglas County, Oregon
1. Intergovernmental Agreement No. 707026 between Oregon Secretary of State and Douglas County for maintenance of the new Oregon Central Voter Registration System Services.
COMMISSION ON CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
1. Amendment No. 3 between the Oregon Commission on Children and Families and Douglas County. This amendment revises the Healthy Start allocation for 2005-07 bienniums.
2. Amendment No. 4 between the Oregon Commission on Children and Families and Douglas County. This amendment revises the Relief Nursery allocation for the 2005-07 bienniums.
1. Agreement with Seneca Jones Timber Company to lease the tower site on Roman Nose Mountain from Douglas County.
2. Agreement for Communications Services for Medcom Ambulance Authority.
3. Agreement for Communications Services for the City of Winston Police Department.
4. Agreement for Communications Services for Winston Dillard Fire District.
1. Contract with R. E. Noah and Company for Douglas Hall truss repairs.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. A Provider Agreement between Josephine County Human Services Department and Douglas County Mental Health Department for the Oregon Childrenís Plan Special Project.
2. Modification of Staff Care Agreement No. 21934 for Locum Tenens coverage with Dr. Jean Purvis
1. Order affirming the decision of the Planning Commission in the Valynn Currie Quasi-Judicial Amendment to the Douglas County Comprehensive Plan.
2. Decision and Order in the matter of a Comprehensive Plan Amendment (Applicant: Thomas Beckley), Department File No. 05-025.
1. Preliminary Order Approving Vacation of a portion of Maupin County Road No. 57B without a hearing. Petitioners: Charles R. Schuttpelz, Stuart R. Schuttpelz, Charles G. Schuttpelz and Holcomb Bros. Ranch.
2. Order Granting Vacation of a Portion of Right-of-Way for South Side County Road No. 120 upon Performance of Fulfillment of Conditions. Petitioners: John E. and Karri D. Zimmerman; and, Darwin L. and Cathy Jo Yarbrough.
3. Extension of Contract with Sunrise Enterprises for collection of recycled materials from Douglas County Transfer Sites.
4. Order accepting Deed of Reconveyance for Galesville Dam.
5. Contract with Holm II, Inc. for Scott Henry Bridge Replacement Fort McKay Road No. 9.
6. Order authorizing purchase of steel superstructure, Salmon Harbor Pedestrian Bridge.
1. Fourth Extension of Contract No. 17196 between Douglas County and CCD Business Development Corp. to provide administrative and staff services to the County.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on June 7, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes. A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information Technology Office. The cost of a CD is $5.00 per meeting.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting