THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
4/26/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board meeting of April 19, 2006, to be approved.
1. Request for Proposal 918 – Opening: for procurement of Health Department Enterprise Software (I.T. Department)
1. Co-location lease with Edge Wireless to locate on the County’s new communications tower in Elkton, off of Henderer Road.
1. Cooperative Interagency Agreement for child support with the Department of Justice. The County and District Attorney have entered into several interagency agreements since the 1980’s to provide child support enforcement services on cases within the District Attorney’s responsibility.
EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS 911
1. Agreement for communications services for the City of Oakland Police for fiscal year 2006/2007.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Modification of Contract No. 22243 with Staff Care, Inc. for locum tenens coverage of Dr. Jean Purvis.
2. Request permission to pursue a contract for the NACO Prescription Discount Card Program
1. Order accepting irrevocable offer to sell property. In conjunction with a Land Partition (File No. 05-183), Terry Voss is entering into an Irrevocable Offer to Sell together with a Waiver of Objection to Assessment to facilitate the widening of Club Avenue (County Road No. 270). This action implements the Comprehensive Plan and the Land Use and Development Ordinance and has an essential nexus to the request and impact to the additional lots.
1. Fifth Extension and Modification of Contract #16183 with C. F. Malm Engineers for engineering services at Galesville Dam
2. Amendment of Contract #21401 with Craven Consulting Group for consulting services on Milltown Hill Project.
3. Contract with Roseburg Paving Company for crushing, hauling and stockpiling mineral aggregates at various locations.
1. Interagency Agreement for law enforcement services to be provided to the City of Glendale by the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
2. Interagency Agreement for law enforcement services to be provided to the City of Riddle by the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
3. Interagency Agreement for law enforcement services to be provided to the City of Roseburg for housing inmates.
4. Interagency Agreement for law enforcement services to be provided to the City of Yoncalla by the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
5. Interagency Agreement with ODOT to provide work crew services on Oregon highways for the purposes of landscaping and maintenance.
1. Reappointment of Roger Arnold as a member of the Veteran’s Advisory Committee. Term to expire on April 30, 2008.
1. Power point presentation by Brenda Lewis from Umpqua CDC. This will be reflective of the outcomes for CDBG Grants #HC405 and #HR303. These grants are for housing for low and moderate income persons; the other, home repairs at zero interest loans. This agenda item is an open invitation for public comment and report of outcomes.
2. Option contract to purchase property in the South Umpqua Valley Industrial Park. Richard Conn has requested an option to purchase five (5) acres, minus that portion which will go to the Oregon Department of Transportation.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on May 3, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes. A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information Technology Office. The cost of a CD is $5.00 per meeting.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting