THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
3/29/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board meeting of March 22, 2006 to be approved.
SPECIAL PRESENTATION to Public Works of the First Place Paving Award from the Asphalt Pavement Association of Oregon.
1. Information Technology – RFP for software system solution project for the Health and Social Services Department.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Proclamation declaring April 3 – 9, 2006, National Public Health Week in Douglas County.
2. 2007-2009 Mental Health and Addiction Services Biennial Implementation Plan for Douglas County.
3. Contract for providing transportation services to seniors and persons with disabilities with Volunteer Foundation of Douglas County. Contract amount is $12,641.
1. Contract Amendments #1 and #2 to the group contract with Willamette Dental Services for provision of employee benefit dental services.
2. Oregon Dental Service Group Policy and Endorsements Numbered 1, 2, 3, and 4 providing employee benefit health care services.
3. Renew the ongoing Administrative Services Agreement and Supplemental Provisions to the Agreement between Oregon Dental Service and Douglas County to administer the self-funded dental benefit plan for employees.
MANAGEMENT & FINANCE
1. Order to increase the Imprest Checking Account for the Douglas County Clerk from $5,000 to $8,000.
2. Order to increase the Douglas County Parks Department change fund for Umpqua River Lighthouse from $30.00 to $50.00.
1. Re-licensing agreement between Douglas County and the U.S. Coast Guard to use a parcel of land for whale watching activities.
1. Order Setting Hearing Date and Notice of a Public Hearing for annexation of property to the Douglas County Fire District #2. Chief Petitioner: Williams. The hearing date can be set for May 3, 2006.
2. Annual Report for 2005 by Keith Cubic.
1. Real Estate Option and Order accepting a warranty deed from Gene E. Hicks and Elaine F. Hicks for acquisition of right-of-way to be used for the widening and realignment of Tiller Trail Highway, County Road No. 1. Consideration: $200.00
2. Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon for single-trip permit authorization.
1. Order appointing Jeff Meacham (Labor Representative) as a member of the Douglas County Regional Workforce Investment Board.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on April 5, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting