THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
3/15/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board meeting of March 8, 2006 to be approved.
1. Contract extension with Durham School Services for Fair bus transportation during 2006 Fair in amount of $24,774.60. Extended to March 31, 2007.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Contract for providing transportation services to seniors and persons with disabilities with City of Winston. Contract amount $7,200.
2. Contract for providing transportation services to seniors and persons with disabilities with Umpqua Valley Disabilities Network. Contract amount $10,710.
1. Hearing of Second Reading of Ordinance #2006-02-01 Adopting Douglas County Code Sections 5.01.010 to 5.01.080 Concerning Cable Communications Systems. Effective date: June 13, 2006.
1. Hearing on Ordinance #2006-03-03. Request by Lorenzen, Bruton, Ford & Adkins, for Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment, Zone Change and Exception to expand the Melrose Rural Community Boundary.
2. Hearing on Ordinance #2006-03-02. Request by Darrell & Greta Moore for Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment, Zone Change and Exception to expand the Melrose Rural Community Boundary.
3. Hearing on Ordinance 2006-03-01. Request by Dwayne Allen for Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment, Zone Change and Non-resource Determination.
1. Public hearing and orders approving modification of rates for solid waste collection service provided by Glide Disposal, Inc. and North Douglas Sanitary Service.
2. Modification of Intergovernmental Agreement with Douglas Soil and Water Conservation District in the amount of $16,400 for 2005 and $11,000 per year beginning 2006 for control of noxious weeds.
3. Order accepting completion of contract. Old Pacific Hwy Reconstruction Milepost 3.5 to 4.2, Tri City. Roseburg Paving Company - $2,446,021.18.
4. Jurisdictional transfer No. 670 with Oregon Department of Transportation for a portion of Oakland-Shady Highway.
5. Annual herbicide purchase for Public Works Traffic Safety Division from State Price Agreements. Total cost is $228,319.64.
6. Contract with Pinnacle Engineering, Inc., in the amount (not to exceed $50,000) for the design of fish passage culverts.
1. Extension of Lease Agreement with Rex Morningstar for Sheriff’s Office space in Glendale. Cost is $365 per year.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on March 22, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes. A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information Technology Office. The cost of a DVD is $5.00 per meeting.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting