THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
3/1/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board meeting of February 22, 2006 to be approved.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Contract for providing transportation services to seniors and persons with disabilities with Seniors Escorting Seniors. Contract amount is $3,000.
1. Order reappointing Rich Raynor to the Douglas County Planning Commission. Term to expire February 28, 2010.
1. Assignment of Contract with C.F. Malm in the amount of $92,327.91 for PLC replacement, SCADA update, voltage regulator replacement and temperature monitor replacement at Galesville Dam.
2. Contract with LTM, Incorporated Coast Division in the amount of $99,790.00 for paving of ATV Staging Area at Salmon Harbor Drive County Road No. 251, Douglas County, Oregon.
3. Contract No. 22062 with OBEC Consulting Engineers, Inc. in the amount of $508,102.00 for Myrtle Creek Bridge Construction Engineering Services.
4. Contract with Carter & Company in the amount of $1,405,387.80 for Days Creek Bridge Replacement Tiller-Trail Highway, Douglas County, Oregon.
5. Agreement No. 23122 with Oregon Department of Transportation in the amount of $30,000.00 Electrical Service Relocation Bridge No. 19C513 (County Road 386 over South Umpqua River).
6. Contract No. 22061 with OTAK, Inc., in the amount of $342,564.00 for Days Creek Bridge Construction Engineering Services.
7. Contract with Holm II, Inc. in the amount of $7,641,901.55 for South Umpqua River (Myrtle Creek) Bridge and County Road 386 (Hwy 99/Main Street) Reconstruction.
8. Order accepting easement from David R. Cassell, Jr. and Carmina A. Cassell for connection to the Glide-Idleyld Park sewer system.
1. Hearing of first reading of Ordinance adopting Douglas County Code Sections 5.01.010 to 5.01.080 concerning cable communications systems.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on March 8, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes. A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information Technology Office. The cost of a CD is $5.00 per meeting.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting