THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
2/22/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board meeting of February 15, 2006 to be approved.
PROCLAMATION declaring support for zero tolerance regarding alcohol made available to the young people of Douglas County.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Order for appointment of Jim Lee to the Emergency Medical Services Advisory Committee. Term to expire on November 30, 2006.
2. Order amending Local Alcohol and Drug Planning Commission.
3. Order in the matter of the appointment of Michael Fieldman and Wendy Ashenbrenner as members to the Local Alcohol and Drug Planning Commission, terms to expire March 1, 2009. Appointment of Vic Falgout, Kathy Scott, and Tim Howe as member to the Local Alchohol and Drug Planning Commission, terms to expire March 1, 2008, and appointment of Paulen Wrigley and Steve Darling as members to the Local Alcohol and Drug Planning Commission, terms to expire March 1, 2007.
1. Permit for URCOG to place a bus shelter in the parking lot on park property located on Carnes Road in the Green Oaks Park. URCOG will purchase, construct, install and maintain the facility at their own expense. There will be minimal impact to park users.
1. Modification No. 7 to Contract #17834 with Paul Ellis for consulting services on the Emergency Communications 911 Project. This modification increases the contract by $50,000.
1. Recognition Ceremony and Medals Presentation. Certificates will be presented to members of the Douglas County Veteran Community who assist in referring veterans and their dependents to the Douglas County Veterans Service Office so that they may access all entitlements to which they may be eligible. Certificates will be presented to Russ Broyles and Tom Rapant from the Oregon Employment Department. Medals will be presented to Audie Campbell, Vaughn Benson and Edward Nimitz.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on March 1, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes. A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information Technology Office. The cost of a CD is $5.00 per meeting.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting