THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
12/27/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meetings for December 20th of 2006.
TRIBAL LAND TRANSFER
1. Board of Commissionerís response to the Bureau of Indian Affairs letter pertaining to the application for acquisition of a 30.11 acre tract by the United States to be held in trust for the use and benefit of the Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians. Property is described as follows: 316 and 333 Ruckles Drive, four miles north of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, consisting of Tax Lots 1100, 1101, and 1200 in Section 7 of Township 29 South, Range 5 West, Willamette Meridian.
1. Order refunding taxes to Rick A Poland in the amount of $6,637.00.
2. Order refunding taxes to Robert and Mandy Carpenter in the amount of $426.52.
3. Order refunding taxes to James D. Dillingham Trust in the amount of $432.69.
4. Order refunding taxes to Joe and Katy M. Scarantino in the amount of $1,103.45.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. License agreement to allow construction of public transit bus shelter on property owned by Fred Meyer Stores, Inc. There is no fee for the license.
1. Real estate option and order to accept deed from Cari Ellen Barker for the acquisition of right-of-way to be used for the widening and realignment of Manning Road #168.
1. Order reappointing Tom Michaels as a member to the South Umpqua Planning Advisory Committee. Term expires November 29, 2009.
2. Order affirming the decision of the Planning Commission in the James W. and Daren Sue Pittman quasi-judicial amendment to the Douglas County Comprehensive Plan. (File No. 06-230)
3. Order affirming the decision of the Planning Commission in the Michael Moeller quasi-judicial amendment to the Douglas County Comprehensive Plan. (File No. 06-233)
4. Order affirming the decision of the Planning Commission in the Beacon Advertising quasi-judicial amendment to the Douglas County Comprehensive Plan. (File No. 06-220)
5. Order affirming the decision of the Planning Commission in the Kruse Farms, Inc. (Buckwalter) quasi-judicial amendment to the Douglas County Comprehensive Plan. (File No. 06-235)
1. Quitclaim Deed to the SE Booth Avenue Road District.
2. Change Order No. 1 with Holm II, Inc. for the Myrtle Creek Arch Bridge Rehabilitation.
3. Orders accepting easements from Eli and Dolly Harris and Edmund Hall for connection to the Glide-Idleyld Park sewer system.
1. Order appointing Ian Evans as a member to the Sable Drive Special Road District Board of Directors. Term expires December 31, 2010.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled meeting will be held on January 3, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting