THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
12/20/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meetings for December 6th and December 13th of 2006.
1. Bid opening for the purchase of steel superstructure Diamond Creek Bridge, Tiller-Trail Highway, Douglas County, Oregon.
EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS 911
1. Lease Renewal Agreement with the Forest Service for the Cinnamon Butte Mountain site for a period of twenty years. The United States Forest Service will receive $3,334.01 per year which will be reimbursed to Douglas County by Edge Wireless.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Letter to Robert Nikkel, with the Addictions and Mental Health Division, requesting variance for the masterís degree requirement to appoint Peggy Kennerly as the Community Mental Health Program Director for Douglas County.
1. Second extension and modification of contract for insurance broker / consultant services. Contractor, Cramer & Giles, has merged with JBL & K Risk Management Services, LLC, and wishes to transfer its rights and obligations under this contract to JBL & Risk Management.
1. No fee lease with Winchester Bay Rural Fire Department which will enable the fire department to utilize a section of the Dunes Rescue Building for a 10 year period.
1. Second Amendment of Contract No. 21401 with Craven Consulting Group for consulting services for Milltown Hill.
2. Lease with James R. Nichols and Nancy C. Nichols for the purpose of removing up to 30,000 cubic yards of material.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled meeting will be held on December 27, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting