THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
12/13/2006 10:00:00 AM
1. Order refunding taxes to Thomas W. and Kathleen Jo Kehne in the amount of $327.29.
2. Order refunding taxes to Debell Homes and Development Co., LLC in the amount of $774.96.
3. Order refunding taxes to the Estate of Laura H. Schmeichel (Robert Fowler, Trustee) in the amount of $4,818.68.
4. Order refunding taxes to Michael M. and Patrisha R. Brown in the amount of $318.07.
EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS 911
1. Supplemental Provisions Agreement No. 22680 with Tait North America, Inc. for the Taitnet MPT 1327 System.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Lease with Umpqua Community Health Center (UCHC) for a portion of space within the Countyís office building in Drain, OR. UCHC will pay $570.68 per month.
2. Order appointing the following persons as members of the Douglas County Senior Services Advisory Council: (Business / Government Law Position) William Applegate, term to expire 6/30/09; and (Central Douglas County) Amy Meagher, term to expire 6/30/07.
1. Modification of Second Extension of Contract #20287 with Willis of Eugene, Inc. for insurance agent services for employee benefit insurance. This modification only extends the contract to three months. An RFP is being prepared to give other providers an opportunity to bid on this service.
1. Intergovernmental Agreement with City of Oakland for Drain Justice of the Peace to provide City Municipal Judge services.
1. Real Estate Option and Order Accepting Deed from Gilbert W. Maret and Elsie M. Maret for the acquisition of right-of-way to be used for the widening and realignment of Manning Road #168.
1. Intergovernmental Agreement with ODOT for tree replacement at Amacher Park. ODOT will be widening the Old Highway 99 Bridge which will result in the removal of some existing trees. ODOT will cover the replacement cost of the trees.
2. A no fee lease agreement with Lower Umpqua Hospital allowing use of a section of the Dunes Rescue Building for a 10 year period for first responder medical treatment to the ATV riding community in the National Dunes Recreation Area.
1. Order Amending Delegation of Authority. This will allow Keith L. Cubic, Planning Director, to schedule hearing dates required by ORS Chapter 198, Special Districts, in coordination with the Board of Commissioner staff.
1. Order accepting easement from Timothy and Jachinta Stephanos for connection to the Glide-Idleyld Park sewer system.
2. Cooperative agreement with Oregon Department of Transportation for transfer of property.
3. Contract Change Order No. 2 with C2S Group, LLC for North Fork Smith River culvert replacement.
1. Order appointing Ronnie Bruce as the Family Development Center representative on the Non-profit Campus Architectural Review Board.
2. Order reappointing John Barry as a member to the Humprey Addition Special Road District Board of Directors. Term will expire December 31, 2009.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled meeting will be held on December 20, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting