THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
12/05/2007 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting held on November 28, 2007
1. Fleet Services: Bid Opening No. 951 for three (3) full size ˝ ton 2 wheel drive pickup with short wide box and extended cab.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION FOR COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS ONLY
1. Order refunding taxes to Marshanne Landing (Greg and Fran Cramer) in the amount of $303.38.
2. Amendment No. 2 to Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services, Building Codes Division for transfer of manufactured homes and the re-issuance of trip permits at the county. Amendment extends agreement until June 30, 2009.
1. Intergovernmental Agreement with the City of Roseburg to provide for building code administration, certified building plan review, and field inspection services to city, upon the terms stated in the agreement.
1. Extension of contract with Stay-N-Power for UPS and Battery Maintenance & Service. This is for the 911 Communication uninterrupted power source back-up system. Total contract not to exceed $50,000 and is the second and final extension of this contract.
1. Bargain and Sale Deed to Michael O. Wagoner for a five (5) foot strip of land located in Sutherlin. This strip of land was acquired through property tax foreclosure and is being sold back to the previous owner. Consideration of $250 has been paid.
1. Order accepting irrevocable offer to sell property (Property Owner: Gregory Collins) with waiver of objection to assessment to facilitate the widening of Tiller Trail Highway. File No. 07-034.
2. Second draft of the proposed 2007 LU&DO Legislative Amendments. The amendments include 11 amendments due to laws passed by the 2007 Oregon State Legislature and 5 amendments which clarify and enhance the application of the LU&DO. Ordinance 2007-12-03.
3. Legislative Amendments to the Comprehensive Plan – Ordinance #2007-12-02 to update Land Use Chapter, the Forest Resources Chapter and the Population Chapter.
1. Intergovernmental agreement with the City of Roseburg in the amount of $36,772.82 for Newton Creek Road. Revenue for County.
2. Cooperative improvement agreement with Oregon Department of Transportation in the amount of $7,000,000 for I-5: Del Rio Road / Winchester Interchange.
1. Utility Right-of-Way Easement Agreement with Menasha Corporation for the Winchester Hill NOAA Weather Radio Project.
1. Disbursement request for UCAN Facility at the Nonprofit campus.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION OF COUNTY BUSINESS
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled Board meeting will be held on December 12, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting