THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
11/28/2007 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting held on November 21, 2007
1. PUBLIC WORKS: Bid Opening for Construction of FISH Parking Lot at Jerry Bruce Community Campus, Douglas County, Oregon
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION FOR COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS ONLY
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Contract with Tracy DePew to perform work required of Douglas County Health and Social Services under Agreement #122973 by DHS Public Health Emergency Preparedness Program in the amount of nine payments each of $11,212.51 during contract period of 12/1/07 to 9/23/08.
1. OCLC online computer library center system agreement in the amount of $15,000 per year for essential support of cataloging and inter library loan
1. Intergovernmental Agreement with Glide-Idleyld Sanitary District establishing a time line for transitioning ownership and operation of sanitary facilities and assets.
1. Release of liability and indemnity agreement with U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Co. to receive a donation of a Polaris Ranger 6 X 6 utility vehicle through Operation Ranger, the company’s program to assist America’s first responders.
1. Change order for Martha Young Center to extend communications, delete water meter and extend FDC. Contract amount will be changed from $1,632,991 to $1,651,130.34.
2. Closeout documents for Housing Grant No. HR404 for Douglas County Rehabilitation Program with Oregon Community Development Block Grant Program.
3. Order reappointing Bob Adams as a member to the Douglas County Budget Committee. Term to expire June 30, 2010.
4. Discussion pertaining to County contribution to City of Winston’s Community Center upgrade.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION OF COUNTY BUSINESS
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled Board meeting will be held on December 5, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting