THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
10/25/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting of October 18, 2006, to be approved.
1. Order appointing a pool of board members who may be selected by the County Clerk to serve on the Board of Property Tax Appeals for the 2006-2007 tax year. Terms shall end on June 30, 2007. Those members are as follows:
Pool of non-office holding resident members representing the County governing body: Arnold Morton of Roseburg, and Robert Whipple of Drain.
Pool of non-office holding resident members: Gregory Johnson, David Leander, and Georgia Stiles – all of Roseburg.
1. Modification of Contract #17834 with Paul Ellis for consulting services for the Emergency Communications Project.
1. Forest Land Management Agreement and Mortgage with Gregory Gene Fox for a reforestation loan from the County Woodlands Assistance Program.
2. Real Estate Option and Order to accept deed from TBT Properties, LLC for the acquisition of property adjacent to Melrose County Road to address traffic safety issues and for future road widening.
1. Order setting hearing date and notice of a public hearing for multiple annexations of property to the Douglas County Fire District #2. a.) Chief Petitioner: Churchill; b.) Chief Petitioner: Lanning; and c.) Chief Petitioner: Utter. All three of the petitions qualify under ORS 198.957. There are no known objectors at this time.
2. Order reappointing John Tarvin as a member to the Roseburg Green Planning Advisory Committee. Term to expire August 30, 2009.
1. Order transferring lands to the Public Works Department.
2. Second Modification of Contract with Willamette Graystone for delivery rates.
3. Order reappointing William E. Watkins to the Glide-Idleyld Sewerage System Panel. Term to expire February 1, 2011.
1. HUD Environmental Assessment for a construction project at Salmon Harbor Marina.
OFF AGENDA ITEM
1. Extension of Agreement with Alfa Leisure, Inc.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled meeting will be held on November 1, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting