THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
10/24/2007 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting held on October 17, 2007
A power-point presentation will be given by Blaine Nisson and Scott Henry on the winery industry in Douglas County.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION FOR COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS ONLY
1. Extension of Contract #21546 with C & R Striping Company in the amount of $50,000 for striping and painting of parking lots and other areas as needed.
1. Site lease agreement with Thomas H. Ireland, Inc. in the amount of $2,000 monthly for Red Butte Mountain site.
1. Contract with Jefferson Behavioral Health and Douglas County as the Community Mental Health Program for the provision by the County for covered services to Oregon Health Plan (OHP) clients. JBH will prospectively pay the County for OHP services by a sub-capitated payment.
2. Contract with ADAPT in the amount of $18,250 for four months for the provision of mental health respite care to Oregon Health Plan clients and indigents. These are pass-through funds from Jefferson Behavioral Health.
3. Douglas County Area Agency on Aging Plan: This document is an Older American Act requirement and summarizes planned professional services under contract. No dollar amount is attached to this document; however, it is required in order for the County to continue receiving funds from the state.
1. Contract with Ron Kaufmann in the amount of $78,600 for renovation of Windy Cove “A” restroom.
2. Chief Miwaleta Campground change order Phase 1 with Neatline Construction Inc. resulting in a savings of $5,527.
1. HEARING - Robert M and Mary B Moore: On September 20, 2007, the Planning Commission approved the Moore request for a Plan Amendment from Farm Forest Transitional to Rural Residential – 5 acre and Zone Change from FF to 5R based on a Non-resource Determination, on a 74.27 acre parcel located off of Buckhorn Road, south of the Dixonville rural community. Planning Department File No. 07-133. Ordinance 2007-10-01
2. HEARING – Christa Hansen: On September 20, 2007, the Planning Commission approved the Hansen request for a Plan Amendment from Farm Forest Transitional to Rural Residential – 5 acre and Zone Change from FF to 5R based on a Non-resource Determination on a 12 acre portion of a 12.34 acre parcel located off of Lockwood Road, southwest of the Tenmile rural community. Planning Depart. File No. 07-132. Ordinance 2007-10-02.
3. Delegation of Authority Report from Keith Cubic, Planning Department
1. Order reappointing Hilkka Bartlett as a member of the Douglas County Mental Health Advisory Committee. Term to expire January 31, 2010.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION OF COUNTY BUSINESS
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled Board meeting will be held on October 31, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon. THERE WILL BE NO BOARD MEETINGS ON NOVEMBER 14, 2007.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting