THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
10/11/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting of October 4, 2006, to be approved.
1. Public Works: South Calapooia Street Conduit Installation M.P. 4.32 to M.P. 4.90 County Road No. 388, Douglas County, OR.
COMMISSION ON CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
1. Order reappointing the following members to the Douglas County Commission on Children and Families with all terms to expire on June 30, 2010: Lois Allen, Bruce Justis, David Lee, and Dan Forbess.
1. First Amendment of Contract #22166 with Douglas Forest Protective Association to revise pricing for technician to perform radio installation and maintenance services as needed.
1. Contract with CRW Associates for building permit, planning, and code enforcement computer system.
1. Timber Sale Contract with Ken Hale Trucking for Douglas County’s 2006 Salvage Sale #270. Contract is for the purchase approximately 8,000 board feet of timber.
2. Twelve Bargain and Sale Deeds to the following landowners for parcels purchased at oral auction on October 3, 2006. Parcels were all acquired through property tax foreclosure:
Alfred F. Harding and Eric Harding, $15,000
Andrew Hergert and Kathleen Hergert, $450
Della Jones, $250
Stanley Wade Sophia, $450
Blade G. Campman and Rochelle M. Campman, $250
Richard E. Clarke and Diane R. Clark, $250
Linda D. Crago, $250
Robert A. Jensen and Shirley Jensen, $7,500
Theresa M. Graham, $26,700
William P. Spencer and Lydia A. Spencer, $2,300
John A. Battle and Sharon L. Battle, $3,400
Aldred F. Harding and Eric Harding, $1,000
3. Underground Utility Easement Agreement with Verizon Northwest, Inc. Provide for buried communication lines to be run to a cell tower site near Winchester Bay.
4. Underground Utility Easement Agreement with Central Lincoln People’s Utility District. Provides for buried power lines to be run to a cell tower site near Winchester Bay.
1. Order accepting irrevocable offer to sell property, (property owners: Richard and Sher S. Wilson), with waiver of objection to assessment to facilitate the widening of Matthews Drive. File No. 06-106.
2. Delegation of authority report will reflect actions taken in administration of the County’s program on behalf of the Board of Commissioners during the Third Quarter of 2006. There have been six final Zone Change Orders and one Waiver of Objection to Assessment.
1. Modification of Contract with KPIC Television.
2. Amendment No. 1 for Cooperative Improvement Agreement with Oregon Department of Transportation for Douglas County Fairgrounds – Shady Bridge multi-use path.
3. Agreement with the Department of Transportation for the Douglas County Fairgrounds – Shady Bridge multi-use path leachate transmission system.
4. Modification of Contract with Forslund Crane Services to increase cap.
5. Permanent Easement with Roberts Creek Water District to construct, maintain, repair and have free access to a water main and appurtenances.
1. Modification to Contract with Bailey Veterinary Clinic to keep up with the costs of spay and neutering occurring at this clinic.
2. Contract with Cogent Systems for a fingerprint system for the Corrections Facility.
1. Order appointing Jean Ivey as a member to the Douglas County Historic Resource Review Committee.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled meeting will be held on October 18, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting