THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
Dan Van Slyke
1/11/2006 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board meeting of January 4, 2006 to be approved.
1. Bid opening for paving of ATV Staging Area at Salmon Harbor Drive, County Road No. 251. Douglas County, Oregon.
1. This is the second reading on Ordinance No. 2005-12-04 amending subsection to 13.100.030 of the Douglas County Code relating to solid waste franchise provisions and correcting internal code reference.
ASSESSMENT AND TAXATION
1. Order refunding taxes in the amount of $4,120.28 to Richard E. Westerberg.
2. Order refunding taxes in the amount of $1,850.09 to Robert G. Carrico.
3. Order refunding taxes in the amount of $1,118.75 to Commercial Equipment Lease Corp.
1. Request for Modification of Contract with Evergreen Family Medicine, dba OccuHealth to perform employment-related, random drug and alcohol testing. The original contract was dated September 10, 2003.
1. Renewal of existing contract with Charter Communications Cable for TV service to Windy Cove. This is a three year renewal.
1. This is an order incorporating territory in the matter of annexation of territory described hereafter to the Oakland Rural Fire District in Douglas County, Oregon. (Chief Petitioner:Flashing)This was presented to the Board of Commissioners on December 7, 2005, when the Commissioners signed the Notice of a Public Hearing and Order Setting a Hearing Date. This petition has qualified under ORS 198.857, having the signatures of 100% of the property owners of the single parcel of land proposed to be annexed. There are no known objectors at this time. This is the final hearing. No other hearings are necessary.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on January 18, 2006, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes. A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Board of Commissionersí office.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting