THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
09/03/2008 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting held on August 27, 2008.
BID OPENING Public Works
1. Bid Opening for drainage improvement on Old Pacific Highway County Road #386, M.P. 2.08, Douglas County, OR
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION FOR COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS ONLY
1. Hearing for Annexation of property and Order Incorporating Territory to the Oakland Rural Fire District. Chief Petitioner: Mandero. There are no known objectors at this time. This will be the only hearing for annexation of this property. No other hearings are necessary.
1. Renewal of contract with Helion Software, Inc. for recording software support. Payment not to exceed $16,000.
EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS 911
1. Public Safety Interoperable Communications Grant CFDA #11.555 received from Oregon Military Department, Office of Emergency Management, for Watson Ridge Radio Site. Grant received totals $122,798, County pays $30,700.
1. Order authorizing purchase of herbicide from UAP Timberland in the amount of $38,169.60. County is utilizing the Oregon Cooperative Purchasing Program from which purchases are exempt per LCRB 4.24.
2. Contract with LTM, Inc., in the amount of $186,195 for slide repair – M.P. 18.75 Old Highway 99 South, Douglas County, OR.
3. Intergovernmental Agreement with the City of Winston in the amount of $165,215 for widening and reconstruction of Tokay Street.
1. Discussion pertaining to the Yoncalla Diesel Spill Fund.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION OF COUNTY BUSINESS
ADJOURNMENT AND NEXT MEETING The next regularly scheduled Board meeting will be held September 10, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Douglas County
Courthouse, Roseburg, OR.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting