THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
08/27/2008 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meeting held on August 20, 2008.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION FOR COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS ONLY
1. Order refunding taxes in the amount of $595.96 to Vernon L and Barbara M. Shelden.
1. Third extension of Contract #21879 with Technical Imaging Systems, Inc. in an amount not to exceed $25,000 for imaging services.
1. Award of Bid #959: One (1) new walking floor, refuse transfer trailer, minimum 125 cubic yard capacity to Interstate Manufacturing, Inc. in the amount of $80,957.64.
1. Easement in the Favor of Avista Corporation for installation for a natural gas regulator station in the Sutherlin Industrial Park. Easement is 15’ X 20’.
2. Intergovernmental agreement with the City of Sutherlin for installation of water and sewer lines as a part of the construction of a section of Calapooia Street between Milepost 4.32 and 4.90 in the City of Sutherlin.
3. Cooperative Improvement Agreement with State of Oregon Department of Transportation for OR-38 Elkton Slide to Hancock Mountain Road Paving. (Allows ODOT to use right of way.)
1. Discussion pertaining to Umpqua Development Partnership in the amount of $95,000 for professional services.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION OF COUNTY BUSINESS
ADJOURNMENT AND NEXT MEETING The next regularly scheduled Board meeting will be held September 3, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse,
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting