THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
8/15/2007 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meetings for August 1 and August 8, 2007
1. Modification and extension of Contract #21111 with Dallas W. Horn, A.I.A. Architect, not to exceed $5,000 per assignment for architectural services as needed. Total contract not to exceed $50,000.
1. Agreement for Communications Services for City of Myrtle Creek (police and fire). $60,637.34 paid to the County.
1. Contract with Compass Group–USA, Inc. in the amount of $396,645 to provide hot and frozen meals for the Senior Nutrition Program
MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE
1. Order designating a newspaper (specifically the News Review) for the publication of the 2007 Douglas County Tax Foreclosure list. ORS 312.040(1)(a).
1. Hearing and Second Reading of Ordinance 2007-07-02, An Ordinance Amending Chapters 12.12.120 and 12.12.140 of the Douglas County Code relating to the discount on camping fees to County residents.
2. Agreement with Hamilton Construction Co. to pay Douglas County $50 per month for use of County park facilities while constructing the Highway 99 Bridge at Amacher Park
1. Contract with Bailey Veterinary to provide spay and neutering services for animals bought through Saving Grace. Amounts vary by size, weight, and sex of animal.
1. Order appointing Todd Munsey as a member to the Special Transportation Advisory Committee.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled Board meeting will be held on August 22, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon. There will be no Board Meeting on September 12, 2007.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting