THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
8/8/2007 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meetings for August 1, 2007
1. Subscription agreement to provide electronic images of deed records to Technical Imaging Systems, Inc. at the rate of 25 cents per image. Increase in revenue approximately $30,000 per year.
1. Lease agreement with the City of Winston for use of their community building for Senior Services nutrition and social services programs. Monthly rate is $428.
2. Fifth Modification of Contract with Options Counseling Services to increase contract maximum to $38,500.
1. Fourth extension of lease with ADAPT for a County owned property located on Court Street in Roseburg. Monthly rent is $200 per month.
2. Delegation of Authority for Gary Groth, Land Department Director, to sign escrow instructions, special events permits and to engage in other specified activity.
MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE
1. Oregon Cooperative Procurement Participation Agreement which allows Douglas County to utilize State Price Agreements with a variety of vendors. Cost is $5,000 year.
1. Orders accepting easements from William and Carol DeGroot, and Robert and Barbara Wynn for connection to the Glide-Idleyld Park sewer system.
1. USDA – Wildlife Services Contract in the amount of $25,000 to provide one part-time wildlife specialist to respond to damage situations within Douglas County involving predatory animals that threaten human health and safety, livestock and other property.
2. USDA – Wildlife Services Contract in the amount of $136,500 to provide three full-time wildlife specialists to respond to damage situations within Douglas County involving predatory animals that threaten human health and safety, livestock and other property.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled Board meeting will be held on August 15, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting