THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
6/13/2007 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meetings for June 6, 2007
1. Order refunding taxes to Myrtle Creek Investors, in care of Christopher K. Robinson, PC, in the amount of $46,122.94.
2. Order refunding taxes to Myrtle Creek Investors, in care of David E. Carmichael, in the amount of $49,955.29.
3. Order refunding taxes to Seamans, David L. and Dorothy L., in care of Christopher K. Robinson, PC, in the amount of $2,419.91.
4. Order refunding taxes to Rose Villa LIH, in care of Christopher K. Robinson, PC, in the amount of $1,292.00.
5. Order refunding taxes to Clearwater Housing Limited Partnership, in care of Christopher K. Robinson, PC, in the amount of $30,780.55.
6. Order refunding taxes to AEL Financial LLC in the amount of $829.00.
1. Modification of Contract #21546 with C & R Striping to increase limit from $25,000 to $50,000 for striping and painting of parking lots and other areas as needed.
1. Extension of Intergovernmental Agreement with City of Drain for sale of fuel to County Fuel Facilities.
2. Extension of Intergovernmental Agreement with Douglas Education Service District allowing DESD to obtain fuel for DESD’s vehicles from County Fuel Facilities.
3. Extension of Intergovernmental Agreement with North Douglas Fire and EMS allowing them to obtain fuel for their vehicles from the County Fuel Facilities.
4. Tailgate Award of Bid #925 to Power Ford in the amount of $85,528 for four new full-size four door police type vehicles.
1. Grant Agreement No. 23979 with the Oregon Department of Transportation for the general public transportation services of Umpqua Transit for FY 07-08. Total project cost is $491,418.
2. HEARING: First Reading of an Ordinance Amending Section 8.10.020 of the Douglas County Code concerning ambulance service.
3. Lease with Canyonville, LLC for office space to provide Department of Health and Social Services program services for the period of July 1, 2007 through June 30, 2010. First year: $969.23 / mo; second year, $988.61 / mo; and the third year at $1,008.39 / mo.
1. Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon Youth Authority to provide Juvenile Crime Prevention Basic and Diversion Services in the amount of $235,951.
1. Contract with Neatline Construction for Phase I of the Chief Miwaleta Campground Construction, LLC in the amount of $130,567.
1. Bargain and Sale Deed for The FISH of Roseburg.
1. Modification to contract with BLM to increase funding to $225,000; and to extend the expiration date to September 30, 2007.
2. Modification to contract with the Forest Service for deputy coverage for additional patrols in the North Umpqua Hydroelectric Project Area. Reimbursement for patrol is $9,290.
3. Maintenance Agreement with Identix for maintenance of fingerprint machine in Records. $3,447 per year.
1. Order appointing Leonard Gondek, Paul Zolezzi, and Daniel Dawson as member of the Douglas County Forest Land Classification Committee. Terms to expire June 23, 2011.
2. Order reappointing Rick Barnes as a member of the Douglas County Woodlands Advisory Committee. Term to expire July 1, 2010.
3. Order appointing Ken Hendrick as a member to the Douglas County Woodlands Advisory Committee. Term to expire July 1, 2010.
4. Order reappointing Ed Wood and Jim Brown as members to the Douglas County Traffic Safety Commission. Terms to expire June 30, 2010.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled meeting will be held on June 20, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon. NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO BOARD MEETINGS ON JULY 4TH, WHICH IS A HOLIDAY AND THE COURTHOUSE WILL BE CLOSED.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting