THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
5/23/2007 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meetings for May 16, 2007
1. Order refunding taxes to Clearwater Housing Limited Partnership in the amount of $48,932.24.
1. Bill of Sale and receipt for surplus property to Douglas Fire Protective Association.
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
1. Third Amendment to the Intergovernmental Agreement which updates and clarifies the purposes for Jefferson Behavioral Health in accordance with changes in laws relating to mental health services.
2. Board Order authorizing the State of Oregon’s Department of Human Services to contract with Jefferson Behavioral Health for the administration of state funds for regional indigent acute mental health care.
1. Agreement with the State of Oregon Parks and Recreation Department to receive grant funding in the amount of $7,500 to provide for the County’s on-going Historic Preservation Program and training for commissioner members and staff.
1. Consultant Services Assignment with Universal Field Services, Inc. for coordinating an appraisal of a visual and wetlands easement on a portion of Excess I-5 right-of-way. The estimated cost of the services covered by this agreement is $3,300 per assignment, with a contract cap of $75,000.
2. Grant right-of-way from Bureau of Land Management for Scott’s Valley Road, County Road No. 8.
3. Order accepting completion of contract with LTM, Inc., Coast Division for the reconstruction of Beach Boulevard and Fourth Street in the Winchester Bay Area County Road No. 87A and 87G in the amount of $287,194.64.
4. Contract with C2S Group, LLC in the amount of $187,725 for Fairhill Pump Station and Waterline installation.
5. Contract with LTM, Inc. in the amount of $225,920 for overlay of Manning Road Milepost 0.00 to 0.49 County Road No. 168
1. Contract for Sheriff’s Office to provide patrol to the City of Yoncalla. $13,929.06 will be paid to the County for fiscal year 2007-2008.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled meeting will be held on May 30, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting