THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
3/21/2007 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meetings for March 14, 2007
1. Hearing – Debell Bros. LLC, request for Comp Plan Map Amendment, Zone change and Nonresource Determination.
2. Hearing – Robin & Lesa Ray, request for Comp Plan Map Amendment, Zone Change and Nonresource Determination.
3. Hearing – Michael E. Gardner & Carol F. Brooker-Gardner, request for Comp Plan Map Amendment, Zone Change and Goal 3 Exception.
4. Hearing – Valynn Currie (for Tim Foley), on remand from the Land Use Board of Appeals, request for Comp Plan Map Amendment, Zone Change and Nonresource Determination.
5. Order: Affirming the decision of the Planning Commission in the John & Pamela Shepherd Quasi-judicial amendment to the Douglas County Comprehensive Plan.
1. Public Hearing and Order Determining Final Assessments and Authorizing Publication of Notice for Moorea Drive Special Road District.
2. Agreement with Department of Transportation for Emergency Relief Program Highway 99S Slide Repairs.
3. Contract with Holm II, Inc., in the amount of $2,225,029.50 for Diamond Creek Bridge Replacement Tiller-Trail Highway, Douglas County, Oregon. - THIS ITEM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE 3/21/07 AGENDA
1. Order appointing Bob Adams to Compensation Committee. Term to expire June 30, 2007.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled meeting will be held on March 28, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting