THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
03/18/2009 9:00:00 AM
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MINUTES of the Board Meeting held on March 11, 2009
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION FOR COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS ONLY
1. Tax Refund in the amount of $2,077.15 to Tom Thumb Mini-Storage LLC
1. ODOT Right-of-Way Lease: Amacher Park – Since 1957, the County has leased right-of-way lands under I-5 from Oregon Department of Transportation for Amacher Park recreational opportunities. The lease applies only to the boat ramp and associated boating facilities, plus a few of the campsites which fall within the right-of-way. The current agreement expires July 31, 2009. The new agreement will be in effect until July 31, 2014. There are no fees associated with this lease.
1. Remand Order: Garden Valley Estates, LLC – LUBA remand to the Planning Commission of approval of a Plan Amendment Zone Change and Non-Resource Determination on a 259 acre parcel at the Intersection of Garden Valley and Del Rio Road. PD File No. 07-230A
1. Second Amendment to Water Revenue Agreement with Lookkinglass Olalla Water Control District to Establish Meter Reading Fees at the Rate of $75.00 Per Meter.
1. Intergovernmental Agreement with the University of Oregon for a Multi-County Catastrophic Recovery Plan Paid for from a Grant from Oregon Emergency Management and U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
1. Deliberation and Decision of Appointments to the Historic Resource Review Committee
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION OF COUNTY BUSINESS
ADJOURNMENT AND NEXT MEETING
The next regularly scheduled Board meeting will be held March 25, 2009 at 9:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, OR.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting