THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
3/14/2007 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meetings for March 7, 2007
COMMISSIONER’S COMMENTS - Commissioners will present a DVD –“I’m just Beginning to See”…New proposals for funding 39 states using Oregon’s O&C lands.
MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE
1. Third reading of Ordinance 2007-02-02 amending Douglas County Code 3.02 to allow payment without prior Board approval of charges incurred for services performed in emergency circumstances.
1. Hearing on Granting an Easement to Central Lincoln PUD in the Ziolkouski Beach property for a powerline easement.
2. Easement to Central Lincoln PUD.
3. Hearing on Granting an Easement to Verizon Northwest Inc. in the Ziolkouski Beach property for a utility easement.
4. Easement to Verizon Northwest Inc.
1. Hearing for the Annexation of property and “Order Incorporating Territory” to the Douglas County Fire District #2. Chief Petitioner: ROGERS: This will be the final hearing for annexation of this property to the Douglas County Fire Protection District #2 and the “Order Incorporating Territory.”
2. Order accepting Irrevocable offer to sell property (Property owner: CKB Properties LLC) with Waiver of Objection to Assessment to facilitate the future extension of Valley Drive (County Road No. 295B).
1. Agreement for Search and Rescue to use property off of Rifle Range Road for training.
1. Second Hearing for Closeout of CDB Grant #HC506. Regional Housing Center Activities have been completed. This is the required second public hearing to review outcomes and receive public comment.
2. Second reading of Ordinance No. 2007-01-02 authorizing a grant to Sunrise Enterprises of Roseburg. This is the final reading. If approved today, the effective date will be June 12, 2007.
3. Order appointing Linda Mehlhaff as a member to the Douglas County Senior Services Advisory Council. Term to expire June 30, 2009.
4. Order appointing Stuart Liebowitz and Polly Stirling as members of the Special Transportation Advisory committee. Terms to expire February 13, 2009; and appoint Ron Justis as a member with term expiring December 12, 2008.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled meeting will be held on March 21, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting