THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
03/11/2009 9:00:00 AM
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MINUTES of the Board Meeting held on March 4, 2009
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION FOR COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS ONLY
1. Hearing on Supplemental Budget for Fiscal Year 2009
2. Hearing for Annexation of property and Order Incorporating Territory to the Douglas County Fire District No. 2 – Petitioner: Hatfield #2
1. Annexation Order for the Annexation of the City of Riddle to the Riddle Rural Fire Protection District.
1. Deliberation and Decision for Appointments to the Senior Services Advisory Council, Position #8.
2. Deliberation and Decision of Appointments/Reappointments to the Douglas County Workforce Investment Board.
3. Deliberation and Decision of Appointment/Reappointment to the Salmon Habitat Advisory Committee
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION OF COUNTY BUSINESS
ADJOURNMENT AND NEXT MEETING
The next regularly scheduled Board meeting will be held March 18, 2009 at 9:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, OR.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting