THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
2/14/2007 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meetings for February 7, 2007
Annual report from the Roseburg Area Chamber of Commerce Regional Workforce Investment Board.
1. Satisfaction of Mortgage relative to a reforestation loan from the Woodlands Assistance Program to Robert William martin and Tomi Ruth Martin. Loan has been paid in full.
2. Second Extention of Lease with South Umpqua Bowhunters for use of a County owned property at the Myrtle Creek Transfer Site. Lease is extended to February 28, 2012.
3. Real Estate Option and Order to Accept Deed from Leon A. Severson and Jonette Severson for the acquisition of right of way to be used for the widening and realignment of Manning Road #168. Consideration is $2,000 plus closing costs.
Order Affirming the decision of the Planning Commission in the HY-MT ROCK, LLC Quasi-judicial amendment to the Douglas County Comprehensive Plan. Planning Department File No. 06-030.
1. Contract with Holm II, Inc., in the amount of $3,224,265.75 for Replacement of Riddle Bridge at Cow Creek Canyonville-Riddle Road No. 21.
2. Contract with Pinnacle Engineering, Inc. in the amount of $325,813.76 for Construction Engineering Riddle Bridge at Cow Creek Replacement, Canyonville-Riddle Road Douglas County, Oregon
3. Order Accepting Completion of Contract – South Calapooia Street Reconstruction Milepost 4.90 to Milepost 5.53 Sutherlin. The contract has been completed and all requirements have been met. Roseburg Paving Company - $1,390,614.65
1. Second Reading of Ordinance 2007-01-03, An Ordinance Amending Chapter 2.16 of the Douglas County Code. This ordinance will increase the size of the Douglas County Industrial Development Board to 9 voting members, increase the number of members necessary for a quorum to 5, and increase the number of votes needed to approve refinancing of an existing loan to 6. The Board may vote on this ordinance after the second reading.
2. Order appointing Bob Adams as a member of the Douglas County Budget Committee to fill an unexpired term. Term to expire June 30, 2007
3. Order reappointing Georgia Stiles, Lauren Young, and Norm Gershon to the Douglas County Industrial Development Board. Terms to expire 1/31/10.
NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled meeting will be held on February 21, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes. A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information Technology Office. The cost of a DVD is $5.00 per meeting.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting