THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
02/11/2009 9:00:00 AM
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MINUTES of the Board Meeting held on February 4, 2009.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION FOR COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS ONLY
1. Order Delegating Authority to Aaron Yuma, Douglas County Building Director, to
approve documents relating to covenants or agreements.
1. Land Sale Agreement and Order to Accept Deed from Sidney Leiken, Peter Leiken, David Leiken, and Olivia Chaney for acquisition of land locked property adjacent to the landfill. Consideration is $33,600.
1. Amendment of Contract with Columbia Analytical Services, Inc. This amends the total payment not to exceed $35,000 for Roseburg and Reedsport Landfill analytical services. Contract expires June 30, 2009.
2. Second Amendment to Contract with U.S. Bureau of Reclamation for evaluation of roller-compacted concrete at Galesville Dam. Amendment amount shall not exceed $49,142.
1. Discussion and appointment of members to the Douglas County Industrial Development Board.
2. Extension of contract with Kelley-Wasem to provide consultant services through December 31, 2009. Contract amount is $5,000 per month.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION OF COUNTY BUSINESS
ADJOURNMENT AND NEXT MEETING
The next regularly scheduled Board meeting will be held February 18, 2009 at 9:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, OR.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting