THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
01/30/2008 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board Meetings held on January 23, 2008.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION FOR COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS ONLY
1. Hearing and approval of revised 2009-2013 Regional Investment Strategy as mandated by the state.
1. Order refunding taxes to David A Staeb in the amount of $573.19.
COMMUNICATIONS – 911
1. First Amendment of Contract No. 24088 with Paul Ellis, for consulting services, to increase cap to $50,000.
1. Interactive Voice Response (IVR) implementation system and maintenance plan allowing building permit purchasers to call in for inspection scheduling and results as well as be automatically notified by phone of results. Implementation cost is $47,400, including first year maintenance. Ongoing maintenance to begin May 1, 2009 through April 30, 2010 at $7,110.
2. Contract assignment: On December 9, 2002, Douglas County and Douglas County Title Company entered into an agreement to provide digital access to assessment and tax information systems. Western Title and Escrow Company has purchased Douglas County Title Company and wishes to continue to receive access under the same terms and conditions.
3. First extension and modification of Contract No. 21156 with Southern Oregon Telecom, Inc. in the amount of $85.00 per hour for telephone services.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION OF COUNTY BUSINESS
ADJOURNMENT AND NEXT MEETING: The next scheduled Board meeting will be held February 6, 2008, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse,
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting