THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
01/28/2009 9:00:00 AM
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MINUTES of the Board Meeting held on January 21, 2009.
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION FOR COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS ONLY
1. Order Refunding Taxes to the following:
Richard D. Myhre in the amount of $348.92
1. Ordinance repealing Chapter 8.15 of the Douglas County Code – Second Reading. Effective date will be April 29, 2009.
2. Trust Deed Documents – Request for Reconveyance, Appointment of Successor Trustee, and Escrow Instructions to remove a trust deed from property that was part of the 1988 Landers Lane Wastewater Collection System construction.
1. Addendum to Communication Services – Douglas FastNet provides fast internet connections to the Courthouse and several locations under a master communication transport services agreement. This Addendum will add fast internet connections for the Drain Health Department and Justice Court offices and replace an existing DSL connection at both locations at a similar cost with a major speed improvement. Cost of $150 per month will be shared by these departments.
PARK AND BUILDING FACILITIES
1. Quit Claim Deed -- The Winchester Bay Rural Fire Protection District is transferring title of the shop building they no longer use as a rescue station on Triangle Road to the Douglas County Park Division. The shop was vacated when the new Dunes Rescue Building was built near the staging area in Winchester Bay.
1. Board Order – Appointments to the Douglas County Museum Advisory Board.
2. Board Order – Appointment of Susan Morgan to the CCD Board replacing Joe Laurance.
3. Board Order – Appointment to the Douglas County Industrial Development Board (DCIDB)
CITIZEN PARTICIPATION OF COUNTY BUSINESS
ADJOURNMENT AND NEXT MEETING
The next regularly scheduled Board meeting will be held January 28, 2009 at 9:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, OR.
Douglas County may video record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes. A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information Technology Office. The cost of a DVD is $5.00 per meeting. As part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt to provide public accessibility to services, programs and activities. If accommodation is needed to participate at this meeting, please contact the Board of Commissioner’s office at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting time.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting