THE DOUGLAS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Douglas County Courthouse, Room 216 Roseburg,
1/17/2007 10:00:00 AM
MINUTES of the Board meeting of January 10, 2007 to be approved.
1. Update on communication towers – R. Duncan
1. Amendment of Agreement with Metrofueling for cardlock fueling to reflect Name Change
1. Amendment to Agreement with UNI/CARE Systems, Inc. returning certain Licensed Programs and Software
2. Acceptance and Approval of the Oregon Department of Transportation’s 2007-2009 Biennium Discretionary Grant Applications
3. Agreement with Bob Jacobson dba Umpqua Homes for the Handicapped for placement of a portion of a bus shelter on his property.
4. Agreement with Gordon Atterbury dba DEES Construction LLC for placement of portion of bus shelter on his property.
1. Order appointing Suzanne Schultz, Roseburg, Oregon, to serve on the Douglas County Library Board. Term to expire June 30, 2007
1. Order reappointing Dick Swartzlender to the Park Advisory Board. Term to expire December 27, 2010.
2. Order appointing Don Larson, Roseburg and Dale Christiansen, Glide to the Park Advisory Board. Terms to expire December 27, 2010.
1. Resolution Adopting Simplified On-Site Substance Sewer System Fees
2. Intergovernmental Agreement for Transfer of Public Employees and Memorandum of Agreement Related to Permitting and Inspection of On-site Sewage Treatment Systems
1. Modification to Joint Funding Agreement with the U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey in the amount of $47,734 for Water Resources Investigations
2. Amendment No. 01 for Contract No. 21643 with Oregon Department of Transportation for Calapooya Creek Bridge
3. Amendment of Contract with OBEC Consulting Engineers for Monthly Inspections and Reports for Brown’s Bridge
4. Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon Department of Transportation for Wetland Mitigation Area
5. Order reappointing Noel Groshong and Ed Wood to the Water Resources Advisory Board. Terms to expire January 5, 2011 and February 5, 2011.
1. Order reappointing Jim Bruce to the Salmon Harbor Management Committee. Term to expire December 31, 2009.
1 Order reappointing Maegn Holbrook to the S.E. Booth Avenue Special Road District. Term to expire December 31, 2009.
2. Order reappointing Dan O’Neil to the Standley Estates Road District. Term to expire December 31, 2009.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting will be held on January 24, 2007, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 216 of the Douglas County Courthouse, Roseburg, Oregon.
Douglas County may video record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes. A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information Technology office. The cost of the DVD is $5.00 per meeting.
Douglas County may video
record the proceedings of this meeting for future broadcast or other purposes.
A copy of any video recording is available upon written request made to the Information
Technology department. Cost is $5 per dvd copy plus $2 shipping costs.
Send a money order to: Douglas County Information Technology, 1036 SE Douglas, Room 123, Roseburg, OR 97470.
Please include dates of requested dvd's and shipping address.
part of public policy, Douglas County will attempt
to provide public accessiblilty to services, programs
and activities. If accommodation is needed to
participate at this meeting, please contact the
Board of Commissioner's office (541) 440-4201
at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting