Schedule 4 - Libraries
Report all professional libraries in this schedule format. All items should be listed on a separate page. Libraries include, but are not limited to, those
held by accountants, architects, attorneys, consultants, doctors, health science professionals, other science professionals, surveyors, and title companies.
Electronic, mechanical, and other technical professionals should also use this schedule.
- Enter type of library media (books, electronic media, compact discs, tapes, videos, etc.). If "None", explain.
- Enter the title of the reported book or set.
- If the item reported is a multiple volume set, check the yes or no column to indicate if the set is complete or not.
- Enter the number of volumes. If a set, enter the number you have, not the number in the original set.
- Enter cost when purchased.
- Enter the best estimate of the real market value for each item as of January 1. Reporters of law books report the value shown on the schedule
published by the Oregon Department of Revenue in cooperation with the Oregon State Bar Association.
- Leave blank.