SPECIAL WASTE PERMITS
Special Waste Permits are required for the disposal of the following materials:
- Boiler Residue
- Petroleum Contaminated Soil (PCS)
- Sand Blast Grit
- Used Oil Rags
- Other Hazardous or Flammable Materials
TO OBTAIN A PERMIT: Call 541-440-4267 for more information.
FEES: Landfill and Transfer Stations Disposal Fees *Click Here*- Scroll down to Permitted Waste
TESTING AND DISPOSAL: Testing and disposal instructions can be obtained from the links below.
- Special Waste Permit Testing and Disposal Instructions (pdf)
- Special Waste Permit (pdf)
- DEQ ASN 4 Asbestos Waste Shipment Report Form (pdf)