SPECIAL WASTE PERMITS
Special Waste Permits are required for the disposal of the following materials:
- Boiler Residue
- Petroleum Contaminated Soil (PCS)
- Sand Blast Grit
- Used Oil Rags
- Other Hazardous or Flammable Materials
TO OBTAIN A PERMIT: Call 541-440-4267 for more information.
- Residential homeowner generated asbestos disposal of one (1) cubic yard or less.: $72.00 (permit and disposal).
- All other asbestos and permitted waste disposal : $72.00 permit fee each site plus $60.00 per ton (one ton minimum charge) for waste generated within Douglas County and $120 per ton (one ton minimum charge) for waste generated outside Douglas County.
TESTING AND DISPOSAL: Testing and disposal instructions can be obtained from the links below.
- Special Waste Permit Testing and Disposal Instructions (pdf)
- Special Waste Permit (pdf)
- DEQ ASN 4 Asbestos Waste Shipment Report Form (pdf)