Douglas County Oregon Government Portal Douglas County Parks
Douglas County Oregon Government Portal
Search Site Map Home Community Links
  Departments Online Information Codes & Policies Employment About  
  Activities & Events
  Advisory Board
  Boat Ramps
  Camping Facilities
  Parks Master Plan
  Park Closures
  Park Tour
  Permits & Applications
  Helleck Hall
  Recreational Maps & Brochures
  Volunteer Opportunities
  Contact Us

Park Permits & Applications

Click to purchase
General Park
General Parking Permits.
Photo of a pavillion in Amacher Park.

The Oregon State Parks online store is now open!  You can now purchase State Park Day-Use and ATV permits online at

Special Event Permit Requires Adobe Reader.

Special Event Permit Requirements

Many county park facilities are available for rent by permit. If the park does not have a pavilion or indoor facility to rent, you may still be able to hold an event at a park with a Special Event Permit. Call the office for availability and fee information. A permit does not give you exclusive use of a park, only the right to stage that event.

If you will be having a Bounce House, Water Slide, Climbing Wall or any other recreational device, you will need to get a Special Event Permit that includes providing a certificate of insurance.

Please see the Park Department Policy Manual (Section 401) under the Park Advisory Board link to see the guidelines and definitions of a Special Event.

Special Event fees:
1-100 Attendees $75.00
101-300 Attendees $100.00
301-400 Attendees $150.00
401-500 Attendees $200.00
501-600 Attendees $250.00
600 and up Attendees $300.00

$10.00 non-refundable reservation fee will be added to the above Special Event fee.

Additional electrical and water fees may apply if your event will have a bounce house or water slide.

If an event will introduce extra or unusual hazards to water safety, a Regatta Permit is required to accompany the Special Event Permit. See the Oregon State Marine Board guidelines at:

Regatta Permit - Oregon State Marine Board (fillable)  Requires Adobe Reader.

Free camping for disabled veterans at Douglas County Parks - Information Requires Adobe Reader.

Special Access Pass sample document  Requires Adobe Reader.

Oregon Parks and Recreation's application form for a Special Access Pass   Requires Adobe Reader.

Permit Application - Use of Metal Detectors   Requires Adobe Reader.

Please return special event permit application to 541-957-2062 (fax) or email to