- Amacher RV Park & Campground, Roseburg, OR
- Chief Miwaleta RV Park & Campground, Azalea, OR
- Half Moon Bay Campground, Winchester Bay, OR
- Pass Creek RV Park & Campground, Curtain, OR
- Stanton RV Park & Campground, Canyonville, OR
- Whistler’s Bend Campground, Roseburg, OR
- Windy Cove A RV Park & Campground, Winchester Bay, OR
- Windy Cove B RV Park & Campground, Winchester Bay, OR
You can still call our office Monday – Friday (10:00am – 2:00pm) if you would like to make your reservation over the phone.
Welcome to the Douglas County Parks Department, your home for one of the finest Southern Oregon outdoor recreation experiences available.
The Douglas County Parks Department was established in 1950 and was the first County Parks system developed in the state of Oregon. The Parks Department has grown to over 2,800 acres of recreational opportunities for residents and tourists alike. With over 48 dedicated parks, located in the 100 valleys of the Umpqua River, it is the perfect place to go for picnicking, hiking, camping, boating, fishing, trail riding, and ocean dune recreation.
There are numerous recreation opportunities that await you in Douglas County. For a park tour and description of your favorite park, campground, RV sites, cabins, facility permit rental, and boat launch facilities, click on the one of the links listed on the left.