Step It Up! 10,000 Step Challenge
City vs County vs Adapt 2018
Step it Up! is a 10,000 step challenge that is designed to help you reach or exceed the recommended number of daily steps and burn more calories per week. Participants will track their daily steps and try to meet or exceed 10,000 daily steps.
Follow the 3 easy steps included in the campaign information. Check out some free Apps that will help you track your steps and stay motivated such as Runkeeper or MapMyRun. We also have a Downtown Roseburg Walking Map.
Douglas County cares about your health wants to provide a fun challenge to increase awareness and engagement around your health.
The challenge is made possible by Be Well Douglas County. If you have questions, contact us at .
- Post Weekly Steps (DCWEB)
- Step It Up! 10,000 Step Challenge Log Sheet
- Step It Up! 10,000 Step Challenge Activity Chart
- Up for a Challenge? City vs County vs Adapt 8 Week Challenge
- Downtown Roseburg Walking Map
If you have questions, please contact your Wellness Committee at