Employee Assistance Program
Professional counselors to help with issues of anger, marriage, depression, and addiction.
Consumer debt issues - consult with a financial advisor.
Legal questions - confer with an attorney.
Career concerns - support to improve and enhance.
Confidentiality - your privacy is fully protected.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I get married
- If I become legally separated or divorced
- If I have or adopt a baby
- If I have a child who reaches the dependent age limit
- If I have a death in the family
- When I retire
- If I leave County employment
- When can I change something in my benefit plans
- When I need HELP?
- What if I move?
- Change PCP (Primary Care Provider)
- If I want to know about County personnel rules
- If I want to transfer to another department
- If I am being harassed
- If I want to work a second job
- If I change employment status (i.e., from part-time to full-time)
- If I have a salary change (i.e., promotion or raise)
- If I need time away from work
- If I travel for the County
- When and what is New Employee Orientation?