Ready, Set, Volunteer! RSVP offers maximum flexibility and choice to its volunteers as it matches your personal interests and skills with opportunities to serve your communities. RSVP volunteers contribute many hours of service to a variety of community non-profit organizations helping to expand their capacity to provide critical services.
RSVP volunteers share their knowledge, talents, and wisdom with hundreds of community services.
- Be at least 55 years of age
- Have time to volunteer
Benefits to the Community
- Non-profits and government agencies can provide the needed services to the community.
- All people are encouraged to volunteer.
- You make the community a better place to live.
Benefits to You
- You are able to put your unique talents to work for community and faith-based organizations that are significant to you.
- Supplemental insurance while on duty.
- Join other RSVP members in celebration of your many accomplishments at the annual recognition event.
- Be part of the solution.
For More Information