Service Locations and Hours
Routine child and adult immunizations are available in the following locations.
Be sure to bring your immunization record to the clinic.
Children receiving immunizations
must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or be 15
years of age or older to receive shots.
Child & Adult Immunizations (walk-in)
Roseburg Office 621 W. Madrone
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 1-4:30 PM
- Location: 2nd Floor Public Health Clinic, Room 223
- Phone: 541-440-3521
TB Skin Testing (walk-in) if client is able to return in 48-72 hours for a reading.
Canyonville Office 270 Gazley Bridge Rd
- Hours: Thursday, 9-11 AM 1-3 PM
- Location: 270 Gazley Bridge Rd.
- Phone: 541-839-4495
Drain Office 316 West A Avenue
- Hours: Friday, 9-11 AM and 1-3 PM
- Location: 316 West A Avenue
- Phone: 541-836-7311
Reedsport Office 680 Fir Ave
- Hours: Tuesday, 10-11 AM and 1-3 PM
- Location: 680 Fir Ave
- Phone: 541-271-4835