Facilities: RV Park
Douglas County Fairgrounds RV Park is open year-round (excluding Fair Week in August). Spaces are always available with overflow camping spaces if needed.
RV Park Fee: $25.50 per night (includes 2% State Lodging Tax)
CASH OR CREDIT CARD ONLY (3% fee for all Credit Card Transactions)
- First Come First Served (no reservations unless participating in an event at the Douglas County Fairgrounds).
- Must pay upon arrival - pick your spot, park and pay for your stay at the RV Kiosk Pay Station - CASH OR CREDIT CARD ONLY (3% fee for all Credit Card Transactions)
- 2 p.m. Check-in / Check-out Time
- 43 sites with electrical & water hookups
- 7 sites with electrical, water and sewer hookups
- Maximum 14 day stay - RV, Campers (no tents)
- Showers (RV Park guests use only), Restrooms and Dump Station on grounds